Monday, March 9, 2020

Sometimes I just write poetry


Sometimes I just write poetry.
To show the world the different, hidden parts of me.
There is so much more that I long to say.
Perhaps I'll share that with the world one day.
Sometimes when I'm alone spending time with me, I sit down and let my thoughts, just focus on my poetry.


If I told the world today what I aspired to be, would any understand or take me seriously?
I want to write poetry, let words pour from the depths of my soul.
Share with the world the important things in life, that I have come to know.
Learn to show compassion for the sake of all humanity.
Jump off this rushing train, to self-induced insanity.
Appreciate this life we've all been blessed to live.
Open your hearts, your love learn to give.


The sound of white capped waves crashing the beaten shore.
Inhabitants far inland, bracing for the storm.
Natures furious anger, reaping vengeance on the weary.
Sunlight going fast, approaching clouds dark and dreary.
Will this storm pass and leave us be in peace? Or will the violent winds grow in anger, and ravagely increase?
We will stick it through, bracing 'till the end. When it finally passes our lives we'll surely mend.



I awoke this morning from a dream so strange.
I had dreamt the world was different, it somehow had changed.
Just how glorious can this beautiful world be?
To find out, start by being the change you want to see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...