Friday, June 4, 2021

Without a Shot Indeed: Inducing Compliance to Tyranny Through Conditioning and Persuasion





 Check out my new book! Deemed too controversial for Liberty Hill Press, Without a Shot Indeed shows you what they know about human behavior. With over 160 references to peer-reviewed psychology journals, this book shows you what they believe about us and how they manipulate people into compliance with tyranny. If you find yourself wondering how so many people were fooled into complying with Covid-19 mandates, this book is for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Agreed!

    My first clue came a few years ago when I came agross a website from "Mass Resistance."

    The title page: ANALYSIS OF THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
    The homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media
    The powerful, sophisticated psychological techniques that the homosexual movement has used to manipulate the public in the media.

    It had an excerpt from the 1989 book, "After the Ball - How America will conquer its fear and hatred of Gays in the 90s" (Penguin Books)which discussed three psychological tactics employed to "convert" the minds of Americans into accepting the homosexual agenda (and yes, there IS an agenda despite what many claim to the contrary)

    (1) Desensitization, (2) Jamming, and (3) Conversion.

    Read it! The tactics worked! My second clue came a few years after that when I took a social pyschology class for my Masters degree. Many studies have confirmed the power of group think, conformity, etc. I call it "The Emperor's New Clothes" tactic because the primary weapon used against people to gain compliance is shaming and ridicule! Don't forget, Saul Alinski said his book "Rules for Radicals," which advocates for godless communism and begins with a decication to Lucier, "ridicule is your most potent weapon."

    I can tell you without having even read the book yet, you are right on target!

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...