Wednesday, February 5, 2020


I want to be a poet,

Free my mind to wander

Forget about the politics

For there is so much more to ponder

The human soul so trapped in strife,

Blinded to the beauty in this one and only life,

Crawling through blackness to set ourselves free,

Frantically searching, for meaningful certainty.

We all want to matter but we’re spiritually deceived.

Led astray from the one, and only true eternity.

It is God that gave us this life to live,

And it is to him I wish my soul to give.

I want to be a poet and let my mind wander,

Forget about the politics for there is so much more to ponder.  

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits???

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...