Friday, February 14, 2020

In A World Not of Our Making


Trapped in a world not of our making,

Glimpses of the future, our hearts sadly aching.



What happened to freedom? Where did our country go?

Where did these tyrants come from? Whom to liberty they say no.



I have hopes and my children their dreams.

My wife wants to sail in the brisk ocean breeze.


I want to share joy, fancy the world’s wonder.

I love to write poetry in storms of roaring thunder.



Our freedom is slipping, being ripped away.

No not tomorrow, it is happening now, it is happening today.



Quiet soul shudders, my eye sheds a tear.



The day that would never come, drawing dangerously near.



This life is mine by virtue of God, and freedom is my right. It is not I who is picking, this senseless needless fight.



For the tyrant is here and we know what is to come.

For this life we hold dear, we can never turn and run.


The Warrior's Poet

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Over 160k men and women are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's proven and works all the time.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it half full

    2) And now do this proven hack

    you'll be 2lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...