Thursday, August 7, 2014

Communism, White Privilege and the coming American Genocide.....David R.

I believe our nation is in a great deal of trouble; in fact, I don’t think I’m going too far in saying that we are on the precipice of  once again, repeating history . Not only can you compare America’s current state of affairs to the fall of Rome, I believe we are on the verge of yet another government sponsored genocide in our nation. Though, the correct term for the government sponsored murder of its own citizens is democide. Governments are actually responsible for the senseless deaths of millions upon millions of people; in fact, governments, in time of peace, have murdered more people than the combined deaths of all of mans wars in history. This is especially true of the twentieth century with the rise of communism. Over one hundred million people were brutally murdered by communist regimes in search of Utopia between 1900 and 2000. From Lenin and Stalin to Mao Tse Tsung, to Pol Pot in Cambodia and the Brutal Regime of North Korea, the quest to create a perfect society where people accept total state domination has been nothing but bloody.

Read the rest here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...