Wednesday, July 9, 2014

From the Murrieta County Police Chief

I received the following correspondence from the chief of police in Murrieta county. I wrote them concerning the reports of police arresting peaceful protesters. It appears as if the media is issuing false reports because this email is from the chief himself. The following is the email
The information you are reading is false. We have not arrested anyone for exercising their right of free speech, nor would we. People have a right to protest. Unfortunately, there is bad information floating around out there, including from some main-stream media sources. Many are trying to place the police in the middle of this situation to help serve their cause, and we (the police) are taking the brunt of peoples anger and frustration.
Respectfully,
Sean Hadden
Chief of Police
Murrieta P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...