Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Website

As many of you know, I have been co-hosting an online radio show with Dr. Fred called "Truth Trends." Its been a lot of fun and Fred and I seem to "click" real well. We have decided to start a new website that infact is already up and running and just waiting for me to write new articles, which I will be doing tomorrow morning. Fred and I intend to make this web site a work in progress and will be in no hurry to make it the next big thing, however, we intend to make it your source of the truth you need to know concerning the radical transformation of our beloved nation. The web address is www.fortruthssake.com/WordPress/  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...