Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Demoralization of Christians..........Radical Conservative

I have written several articles expressing my belief that President Obama is in fact a communist, not a Muslim. While it would certainly appear on the surface that his loyalty lies with Islam, I believe his real intention is the destruction of religion all together. Slowly but surely they are creating the necessary mental associations between Islam and Christianity. His goal is to convince you that Christians are just as likely to become radical extremists as Muslims are. Its all part of the agenda to demoralize America, destroy the system, and enable a new one to emerge. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...