Sunday, December 7, 2014

An Open Letter To Jonathan Gruber.......Senior Chief Geoff Ross

Forward by David Risselada-
Senior Chief Geoff Ross is a former contributor to the Save America Foundation where I was invited by Fred Brownbill to contribute as well. Geoff has been writing these “open letters” to whomever happens to be ticking him off at the moment since I began contributing. I like him because he really sends these letters to the people in question and I’m happy to be able to post them.

Greetings comrade Jonathan Gruber,  MIT Economics Dept.     How is life under the microscope ? I understand that the Republicans want to have a fire side chat with you on Tuesday  in the U.S. Congress to investigate further the comments you made about the unconstitutional  signature healthcare plan called Obama care.  I think they want to grill you comrade about you role as a consultant who said “the stupidity of the American voter” helped ensure the law’s passage. Did you return that $200,000 to the Vermont Health and Human Services Dept. yet ? If not why not ?  And how about the millions of dollars you took from us tax payers re-distributed via the Dept. of Health and Human Services and her Royal Highness Kathleen syphilis I mean Sibelius ?.   We want our money back dude. Representative Darrell Issa, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said panel members will ask you consultant Jonathan Gruber about possible deceptions and a lack of transparency in the 2010 Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare. I call it straight out malicious constitutional thievery and  deception. 
What say you Comrade Gruber ?  Are you going to plead the 5th like your cohort Communist Lois Lerner, the former officer in charge of the  Schutzstaffel AKA the  Waffen SS AKA the IRS ?.  Looks to me like  half of the Communist – Democrats that voted for this grand deception to gain control of 1/6th of the US economy and “We the people” were just fired. We would fire them all if they were all up for re-election.

Read the rest at For Truths Sake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...