Sunday, February 2, 2014

From Fred Brownbill President of The Save America Foundation.....Forward by David Risselada

This article was written by my friend, Fred Brownbill. President of the Save America Foundation, Fred is one of the most patriotic people I have known. Never worried about being politically correct, Fred will tell it like it is. When I met Fred one of the things that he said to me was that he loved the patriot movement because of the amazing people involved. You know, there are amazing people involved in the patriotic movement, people that remind us just how exceptional people in this country truly are. We are exceptional in the way in which we stand for what is right and refuse to let the evil described in this commentary go untold. 

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2014/02/02/officials-protecting-child-sex-slavers-and-the-crimes-that-are-attached-by-fred-brownbill/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...