Thursday, January 9, 2014

This is Insane.

America, this is the perfect article to go long with some the ridiculous reasons I have mentioned that universities teach white privilege. You will see one woman describes racism as her experience of never being offered hot sauce in a restaurant because she is Asian. Why yes, that equates with racial hatred. The white people going along with it and admitting they didnt know how racist they were? Didnt I write an article where I described the same exact experience at the University I attended?


http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/08/college-plays-the-race-card-literally-in-anti-whiteness-play-called-the-race-card-project/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing the Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia.

  December 18, 2023   by  David Risselada Sometimes I find myself at a loss. The past few years have been quite an experience for me as I ha...